How to Dress In Iran
How to Dress In Iran
Iran is a great and beautiful country to visit for tourism or health tourism. The most asked questions about traveling Iran is what are the rules and how to dress in Iran to stay in line with Iran rules and dress code. There are no strict dress rules for women or men here but also there are some certain rules that must be obeyed to be in line with Iran's dress code. In this guide, I 'm going to show you how to dress in Iran to obey the rules and stay in line with the Iranian dress code.
Iran Dress Code for Women:
First of all, there are no very strict or tough rules about dress in Iran although there are some certain dress code rules that must be obeyed but these are limited rules and are not hard or tough as you may have been imagined Iran.
- Hair: hair should be covered in public places all the time using a dress type known as a headscarf (called rosary in Persian language and among people of Iran). There is, of course, no need to be covered fully and forward part of your head can be uncovered as you may have seen the Iranian women. The scarf there is no need to be tough it can and should be loose and smooth like cotton scarf also it can and should be colorful or light colors which are a preferred color of many Iranian women.
- Neck: neck also should be covered loosely and this can be done easily using the scarf. It doesn't need to be covered fully and strict. It can and should be loose and covering the main part of your neck is enough.
- Body: shoulders, upper part of your arm and your body just like all other parts of the World should be covered it can be done using a shirt or t-shirt or even not thing but the body cover like a coat or a long dress like manteau (manteau is a kind of long dress very loose and comfortable mostly colorful covering body till down the knees).
- Feet: feet must be covered till ankle and it can be easily done by skirt, jeans, pants or trousers like any other part of the World combined with shoes, sneakers, or high heels.
- Note: all your clothes from headscarf to shirt or t-shirt to jeans, pants or trousers to manteau to shoes or high heels can and should be colorful or light colors and there is no need to be dark.
- These rules are loose and very comfortable and certainly, there are no tough or strict rules here in the magnificent country of Iran.
Iran Dress Code for Men:
There are no certain dress code rules for men except those formal Worldwide dress code rules including below:
- Men in Iran usually wear a shirt and pants or trousers combined with shoes if formal are their preferred clothing style and t-shirts and jeans with sneakers if the sport is their preferred clothing style.
- Clothes can and should be colorful and there is no need to wear dark clothes.
The Bottom Line:
Iran is a great country to visit as your next top travel destination. People here love wearing fashionable and beautiful clothes and seem pretty and handsome. Although there is a dress code to be obeyed in Iran about clothing, for sure there are no strict or tough rules about the dress here in Iran. So be sure as an international traveler you will feel awesome and comfortable here in Iran. Here is the summary of the dress code for men and women in Iran:
- For women covering hair and neck partly is enough using a headscarf.
- Covering shoulders and upper part of the arm using a shirt or t-shirt or manteau.
- Wearing pants or jeans and feet till the knees are enough.
- Men's clothing is as usual as other parts of the World and it can be formal or sport.
- There are no tough rules about the dress code here in Iran.
- People love wearing nice and beautiful clothes.
- Clothes here can and should be colorful and light colors and there is no need to wear dark colors here in Iran.
- You will feel awesome and comfortable here in Iran with your clothes as these are international level standard dress code with a little difference.
If you are ready to travel Iran just contact one of our experts to get started your Iran amazing journey. Thanks.